Dancing Text

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Vanakkam And Good greetings my friends...


Vanakkam for my Indian Friends,n good greetings for my non-Indian friends...Welcome to my blog...Here u can find for materials for Hinduism for the most accurate or better than anywhere,and thats a promise...
Infact, a lot of nonsense that being said about hinduism in other website is absolutely wrong and forces me to create this blog to help Indian students and non-Indian students to understand about this religion easily withoutany misunderstanding about my own religion and believes...I am proud to be an Indian...but that not mean i am not believing in other religions believe and God,I am absolutely sure that each religions God and Godness was real and they also helped each of us in our life without our knowledge,so dont ever say bad about others believes and culture as well as their God,or else you will face all the consequences without knowing it was a karma...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...